Nicole: Help! I need a formal style



Look #1: Bantu Knot Out
Originally featured on April 16, 2009.



Originally featured on June 5, 2008.


instructions
"the bantu knot-out was done on dry hair (blow dried or air dried) with a little bit of setting lotion. I only parted the front how I wanted the hair to fall. I sectioned off hair randomly (no parts) and twirled until it wrapped around itself, tucked it under and wrapped my head with a satin covering over night. It's better if there isn't too much space between the knots. In the morning, I just unraveled each one, finger combed it until it looked how I wanted and that was it!"

Look #2: Blow out
Originally featured on June 11, 2008.



Look #3: F2x Bun
Originally featured on October 11, 2008.




Look #4: The Shalilac Pinup
Originally featured on May 4, 2009.


Comments