African funny Hairstyles


what techniques do you use for combing and washing your hair?
Honestly, I have no technique. It’s not that serious to me. I just wash it when I think it’s dirty, I don’t use a comb in the shower. I detangle with Conair’s Detangle & Style Cushion Brush. Afterward, I put my hair in some big twists to either air dry, begin twists or put in a puff.

are you more a style person or a free-standing hair person?
Hmmmmmmm. If I could have my way, I would wear my hair free everyday! I looooves a puff! But twists simplify my life. They can be styled in so many ways. And when I’m in the mood for a beautiful puff, I can just take them down and put another set in later.

what's the best thing about being natural?
The best part is being a natural example. I love that I am representing the Natural African American woman. I love that I am that example to my children most of all. When we are out and I get constant compliments and questions on my hair, they get to see the positive side of being natural. That it’s not strange because it’s different. That people do like it and want to do the same. That straight hair does not equal beautiful hair. That beautiful hair equals beautiful hair.







Comments